Sunday, March 4, 2012

THANK YOU!

    Before i start with again iam Rosie Desalit a student of Hercor College in a course of Computer Programming Laderized.Here me now..iam posting these purposly to thanks the creator for beautiful life he given to me,also to the Hercor institution's who lead me in the ladder in my next big target my future,by then,i want to extend my thanks to all the mentor's by sharing there knowledge to me,without you all student will not succeed.In every stepping stone you still counted.To my Dear clasmates and Barkadas who leading me in all crazy things thank you! also salamat for all the humble things you shared with me the happiness and sadness weve been shared for all the secrit for all the sakupay in baon for sharing problems,for sharing boyfriend joke! thanks alot guys i will never forget all of you,even if we were living this institustion.And not but not the less also to my parents family for giving the best they can for sending me in  school,for giving me baon for giving me strength for all the challenge iv been incounter for giving support.love care and comfort.MADAMU GID NGA SALAMAT!!


   On behalf of this i would like to extend my greatness thankfullto all of you!






                                                                                                       POSTED BY:ROSIE DESALIT

No comments:

Post a Comment